Prattville Christian Academy’s education is an investment in your child’s future! PCA seeks to enroll students who can perform successfully through a challenging college-preparatory academic program, and together with families encourage the growth of all students spiritually, emotionally, academically, physically and socially. PCA students graduate prepared for wherever life takes them whether that’s to post-secondary studies, into the military, technical training, or directly into the workforce. With 98% of all graduates entering college, most senior classes earn between $3-4 million in scholarships – a significant return on the investment made in their education while on PCA’s campus.
- Submit Required Information
- Complete Admissions Assessment
- Complete Admissions Interview
What do I submit?
To be considered for enrollment, the following items must be completed:
- Completed an admissions application
- Paid the $100 application fee online
What is required?
To expedite the application processs, please have the following documents and information ready when logging into PCA’s application portal:
- For preschool, Kindergarten, and first-grade students, the name and email address of the current childcare provider.
- For students in grades 2-7, a current progress report, current school year report card, previous school year reports card, standardized test scores, and the name and email address of a principal or counselor and a major academic teacher is required.
- For students in grades 8-12, , a current progress report, current school year report card, previous school year reports card, standardized test scores, and current high school transcript (only for students who’ve earned graduation credits) is required.
Following the submission of all required documents and information, an admissions assessment will be scheduled for each applying student. Once an academic review, admissions assessment, and interview are completed, a final determination of acceptance is made. PCA admits students of all ages without regard to race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin.