PCA’s online auction is now open! Shop until you drop with better than Black Friday deals on more than 150 auction listings that fit all budgets, styles, and hobbies.
To make bidding fast and fun, use these easy-to-follow tips.
- This year’s auction opens on Thursday, November 19 at 2:30 p.m. and closes on Thursday, December 10 at 12 p.m.
- Use Chrome or Firefox as the preferred web browser when viewing the auction.
- In order to place a bid, you must register and place credit card information on file (you can choose to make your final payment via another method).
- The registration button is located on the top right of the site’s homepage. If you don’t receive the indicated confirmation email, please check your email’s spam/junk folder. If you already have a Donorview account, simply sign in.
- Check your favorite items frequently! There are sure to be others who like your favorites too. And new items may be added during the auction so check back often.
- To learn more about a listing, click the photo and the description page will open.
- To bid, click the Bid Now button above the item’s photo and follow the prompts. You may choose to receive text message alerts and set a maximum bid amount for proxy bidding.
- Bidding confirmation and outbid notices are available by text once you enter your information on the bid prompt. Email notices are not available through Donorview; however, if you choose not to receive text messages, we encourage you to check your bid status often so as not to be outbid.
- If you want to avoid the bidding process, you may choose the Buy Now option on any of the items. To buy an item, click the Buy Now button above the item’s photo and follow the prompts.
- Payment plans can be arranged with PCA’s Business Office for items or total purchases that exceed $1,000.
- Purchases may be completed by cash, check, or card entered into the Donorview system. Once the auction closes, winning bidders will be contacted to confirm preferred method of payment.
- Items may be picked up December 14-18 in PCA’s Advancement Office from 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- The auction is administered by Donorview.com; not Prattville Christian Academy.
If you don’t see anything you need, you may also choose to donate to PCA by clicking on the “Make a TPF Donation Now” button at the top or bottom of the auction page once the auction goes live. All proceeds benefit The Panther Foundation which exists to fill in gaps in academics, athletics, special programs, scholarships for families in need, and other special projects on campus that don’t fit into the general operational expenses of the school.